Heaven Mountain Goji berries are grown naturally in the pristine foothills of Heaven Mountain, a remote mountain range in Central Asia – an area that possesses the precise qualities for producing the best Goji on Earth. Every drop of water in the growing fields is derived from the melted snow and glacial runoff from Heaven Mountain. The Goji plantations have been officially certified by the Chineses Ministry of Agriculture as an “Authentic Source of Goji”.
Goji berries have been used both as botanical medicine and as a food source in Asia for thousands of years and have been studied in modern times to substantiate its health benefit as a nutrient dense food.
Free of chemical fertilizers, pesticides artificial colors and preservatives, these 100% Natural and Sun Dried Goji Berries make the perfect healthy snack.
Directions and Suggested Usage: An ounce or two a day (one or two handfuls).
Goji berries contain:
• 18 Amino Acids
• Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E
• Contains more Vitamin C by weight than oranges
• Goji berries are 13% protein
• Contains extremely high levels of antioxidants (one of the highest antioxidant foods on earth)
• Strengthens the immune system
• Provides antioxidant and anti-aging effects
• Builds blood and promotes cardiovascular health
• Supports eye health, improves vision, moistens dry eyes
• Moistens the lungs for chronic dry cough
• Maintains healthy blood pressure and blood sugar
• Helps with cholesterol and chronic inflammation
• Benefits the cardiovascular system
• Protects the liver
• Promotes longevity
• Strengths tendons and bones for symptoms of sore back and legs
• Improves female and male fertility
• Beauty Food – helps prevent drying and wrinkling of skin
• Rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids
• Helps to maintain overall health during chronic illness